4. Tuscan Cauliflower SoupUnlike a the traditional potato based tuscan soup this recipe gives it a new twist by using cauliflower instead. Plus by having a lower carb soup you can pair it with bread without feeling guilty!
5. Chicken Noodle Soup After eating this soup you will never go back to canned chicken and noodle again! It’s also a good way to use up leftover chicken (or part of a rotisserie chicken).
6. Gazpacho This cold soup only takes 15 minutes to make and there is no cooking involved! It is perfect when paired with a ceasar salad and slice of sourdough.
7. Italian Noodle Soup This soup has a wonderful fresh taste to it due to all of the herbs. Thanks to the pasta it is very filling without feeling heavy and is a great addition to any meal.
8. Kale and Potato Soup This soup is as tasty as it is healthy. And the recipe includes some delicious substitutions to turn it into a vegetarian soup.
9. Cream of Zucchini Soup This is a must try for anyone that likes zucchini. With only five ingredients it is the perfect meal to throw together after a long day at work.
10. White Bean Soup This hearty vegetarian soup goes great when paired with a side of broccoli.